Cat. No. 7207

   75mm Schneider model 1897/1938  "WWII version"


with ammo cart


Field gun Schneider, "french 75", which entered service during the first world war, underwent the modernisation during the thirties to fulfill the needs of the army. The main change was the usage of the steel wheels with rubber souls for mototraction of the weapon. The same wheels were used for the ammo cart. This way modernised guns saw the battles of the second world war on western front and in Africa.